Re: [Evolution] evolutio forgets my passwords every start

Quoting Ross Vandegrift <ross kallisti us>:
I've been following this thread, but only a little bit.  So let me
apologize if this ignores something you've explained.
I am, at this point, confident that if I could convince gnome-session to
start correctly, my issues would be fixed.  KDE probably has something
similar to gnome-session, and I bet figuring out how to make that do
what you want is the key here too.

It is the interplay of the keyring and PAM that is the issue; it has been described in pretty good detail earlier in his thread. In fact, this thread is one of the best explanations I've seen of what is going on 'under the hood'