Re: [Evolution] NOT SOLVED: Re: Solved: RE: Big problems with evo

Just out of interest, are you asked for a password for the IMAP account
each time you start up Evo?  (One of your previous messages had in it
the fact that Evo was having problems accessing the keyring)

Yes I'm asked for a password, since SSL is used. Yes there was some
keyring problem is that related?

I don't know - just another datapoint I think.

However, on the box where I fixed the problem I copied the whole
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/imap/'my_account' from a computer where
IMAP works. And I'm still getting these keyring messages when running
evo.

The keyring is nothing to do with Evo, it's Gnome function provided by
gnome-keyring-daemon.  On Fedora the gui for playing with it is provided
by seahorse.  There was a long thread a little while back on here
starting at:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2011-February/msg00059.html

Having re-read those messages though, something to check - what language
are you using in your environment - is it Swedish? If so, what's the
Swedish for "default"?

P.