Re: [Evolution] NOT SOLVED: Re: Solved: RE: Big problems with evo

On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 14:25 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

This comes up when all folder data has been downloaded:
(evolution:15297): camel-imap-provider-WARNING **: No information for
message 1

Then download starts again.

Just out of interest, are you asked for a password for the IMAP account
each time you start up Evo?  (One of your previous messages had in it
the fact that Evo was having problems accessing the keyring)

Yes I'm asked for a password, since SSL is used. Yes there was some
keyring problem is that related?

However, on the box where I fixed the problem I copied the whole
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/imap/'my_account' from a computer where
IMAP works. And I'm still getting these keyring messages when running
evo.

If you want to get more debugging info, then have a look at:

 http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/bugs.shtml

Doing that now, thanks.

Basically you need to start Evo as
 CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution >& evo.log

Will do that when I have physical access to the computer at hand.