Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 16:20 -0400, George Reeke wrote:
I've been trying to follow all this but am missing a key concept--
could someone just tell me and anybody else who doesn't already know:
what is a "munged list"?

A "munged list" is one where the mailing list software resets the
mailing list address, overwriting whatever Reply-To: value might have
been provided with the message originally (and forcing replies, even
using the simple "reply to sender" button, to go to the entire list).

There may be other types of munging people are talking about but the
above is the main one.

Cheers!