Re: Translations of folder names - re-hiding special directories

Ryan McDougall wrote:

If the special directories are not meant to be touched via the shell by
anyone who doesn't know *exactly* what they are doing, then WHY ON EARTH
would they be visible via the shell?? Just slam them in ~/.gnome2 and
let the GUI handle presenting them to the user in GNOME.
This is a really good point.

However, I was extremely pleased with the change to Desktop being visible, so I think I'm being persuaded towards Alan's pov, much to my surprise, since previously I was pretty convinced by Havoc :)

Andy