Re: I'm new to balsa and can't get it to work ...

Craig has apparently unsubscribed so this isn't really for him...

> was rudely interrupted when I came to the balsa/newmail.wav sound.
>
> I don't need this kind of junk.

I bet these complaints will only get more common as balsa gets more
"average" users.  I don't mind changing default sounds but apparently this
really bothers some people.  Instead of packaging newmail.wav (fairly
obnoxious and unchanged since 12/98 when pavlov checked it in) could we
just link to /usr/share/sounds/phone.wav (gnome-audio-extra) or something
similar?  We could of course create a new sound, but I'm no artist in that
area.  I hate to think people might be bad-mouthing a great email
client over something this silly.

Michael

--- Michael Broaddus <mbroaddu@indy.net> ---
--- Sat Mar 30 15:26:24 2002             ---
--- gpgkey: 0x59DD97A4 www.keyserver.net ---