Re: I'm new to balsa and can't get it to work ...
- From: Paul Lewis <paul lewis karachi freeuk com>
- To: Craig McCluskey <mccluskey mail utexas edu>
- Cc: Balsa List <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: I'm new to balsa and can't get it to work ...
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 23:56:56 +0000
On 2002.03.30 18:58 Craig McCluskey wrote:
> At long last, I finally got my Aureal Vortex sound card working (it
> wasn't that hard when I finally got down to it). In exploring RH7.2's
> multi-media stuff, I came across sound configuration. There I found a
> list of Sound Events.
> My delight at going down the list of sounds, hearing stuff that's been
> there all along that I've never heard before, was rudely interrupted
> when I came to the balsa/newmail.wav sound.
> I don't need this kind of junk.
I rather agree the balsa new mail message might be considered unduly
offensive. I do, but it is *trivial* to change and I have done so.
> With all of the problems I've been having because Balsa isn't similar
> to Eudora like it says it is, this was the last straw. I've removed
> from my system and after this message is posted will unsubscribe from
> the list.
] [Thread Prev