Re: I'm new to balsa and can't get it to work ...

Am 2002.03.30 05:56 schrieb(en) Craig McCluskey:
[snip]
   >   > I right click on a message and click on move and have the choices
of
   > moving the message to the Trash or to a folder. The list of folders
   > includes:
   >   > 	Inbox
   > 	Sentbox
   > 	Draftbox
   > 	Outbox
   > 	Trash
   >   > but there is no capacity to make a new "folder" or a directory into
   > which I would put a folder. How do I do that?

Just go with your favourite filemanager to your maildir (the one in
Preferences->Local Mail) and create a new Folder!
It is written in the FAQ on balsa.gnome.org! (shouldn't the FAQ go into the
source package?)

But I agree that there has to be a GUI-Item!

cu
/Steffen

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    | Der Horizont vieler Menschen ist