Re: I'm new to balsa and can't get it to work ...

Steffen Klemer wrote:

> Just go with your favourite filemanager to your maildir (the one in
> Preferences->Local Mail) and create a new Folder!
> It is written in the FAQ on balsa.gnome.org! (shouldn't the FAQ go into the
> source package?)

I tried that earlier in the thread (having read the FAQ), and it didn't
work satisfactorily because Balsa complains about an ordinary directory
(which doesn't have the extra mail related files) not being an
appropriate mail directory.

> But I agree that there has to be a GUI-Item!

>From balsa.gnome.org:

	Balsa is an e-mail client for GNOME. With an interface
	similar to Eudora's, Balsa is highly configurable and
	has all the features you would expect in a robust mail
	client.

Yup, that's what it says.

Craig

--

 /"\
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN	  "Friends don't send friends