Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta and GSoC2013

Alright. I've put my proposal on the melange website. Hoping for the best :)

Varad

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:27 AM, James Liggett <jrliggett cox net> wrote:
On 04/25/2013 11:45 AM, Varad Gautam wrote:
Here's my entire proposal. Please take a look into it. I have added
the features suggested by Johannes. Do you think the timeline I have
created is okay? Also, the application format requires possible
mentor's name for the project.

Hi Varad,
Looking good...go ahead and apply now. :) As for the mentor, just put me
down for now. If we need to we can add mentors later and work out the
details in the next few days.

Thanks,
James