Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta and GSoC2013

Hi all.
I'm very much interested in contributing to Anjuta and participating
in GSoC-2013.

Varad has already proposed the following:

* Todo plugins
It's more than our old todo plugin, it should keep a log of what is done.
The program 'Programmer's Diary' running on Windows could be used as an
example.

Instead of Programmer's Diary, 'Getting Things GNOME!' would be a
better example.

* Task focuses interface:
This is not very clear for me. There is an eclipse plugin doing something
like this: http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/

A task focused interface is the front end which prioritizes
tasks/todos rather than the code. Programmers list out the todos and
associate them with relevant information (internet links, code line
numbers etc)

* Support multiple view in document manager:
It would be useful to compare two files. In addition, it would be nice to be
able to detach a windows like in GEdit or Firefox.

This is also something that interests me. Maybe this and the code
refactoring idea can be integrated and implemented together.

Thanks,
Varad