Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta and GSoC2013

Hi,

Le 15/04/2013 20:11, Varad Gautam a écrit :
I'm very much interested in contributing to Anjuta and participating
in GSoC-2013.

Sure.

* Todo plugins
Instead of Programmer's Diary, 'Getting Things GNOME!' would be a
better example.

If the UI code is separated from the code accessing the task database, perhaps it's probably possible to reuse it. But I think it's important to know why it's better to have it inside Anjuta than as an external program.

* Support multiple view in document manager:
This is also something that interests me. Maybe this and the code
refactoring idea can be integrated and implemented together.

I think only one thing is enough for Google summer of code. It always takes more time than expected.