Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta and GSoC2013

I'm using bugzilla quite often but I don't know how the integration in
Anjuta should look like. Before coding, there is quite some work needed to
define how it should look like.

How do you suggest I go on about it? For Anjuta, is the UI designed by
the developers or the GNOME Design Team? Also, should I feature UI
mockups in my SoC application too?

Currently the document manager plugin uses only a single pane containing a
GtkNotebook, we need to be able to add additional panes. I expect some
troubles in the other plugins, because currently when a new editor is shown,
the previous editor is hidden, this will not be true anymore.

Got it. I will work on this after SoC.

Varad