Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta and GSoC2013

Hi Varad,

Le 21/04/2013 08:25, Varad Gautam a écrit :
I'd like to work on something that strongly benefits Anjuta, and not
only a fraction of users. A better Bugzilla integration would be great
to have, and I'd love to work on that instead of the todo plugin. And
this would be of more use to the users.

I'm using bugzilla quite often but I don't know how the integration in Anjuta should look like. Before coding, there is quite some work needed to define how it should look like.

Okay. Please provide me with certain implementation details for having
multiple views in the document manager.

Currently the document manager plugin uses only a single pane containing a GtkNotebook, we need to be able to add additional panes. I expect some troubles in the other plugins, because currently when a new editor is shown, the previous editor is hidden, this will not be true anymore.

The application period starts tomorrow (ie 22nd April), and will end
on 3rd May. I am going to start working on it, and will need
everyone's help to review my application and advice me on it :)

Ok