Re: [anjuta-devel] Summer of Code-2013: My Ideas for Anjuta

Hello Varad,

On Saturday, 02 March, 2013 08:22 PM, Varad Gautam wrote:
Hi!

Ok, that's a similar idea. I looks quite quite challenging to define something and have enough time to write the corresponding code.
I found something like this having been done for Eclipse IDE (see Mylyn). I would still like to work upon it if I'm able to find someone who is interested to mentor me. I think I should be able to implement the core functionalities of the idea by GSoC-13, and afterwards, it can be extended further as per the needs.
GTG (Getting Things GNOME!) is also similar to this, maybe you could integrate it to Anjuta.

And for Bugzilla integration, git-bz might help for posting patches to Bugzilla. Though the format for adding the bug number in Anjuta git logs is "bgo #XXXXXX" while it uses "Bug #XXXXXX".

Regards,
Arnel