Re: Is there any way to kill a seahorse?

On 04/11/12 20:16, Dimitrios Siganos wrote:
I think you are both arguing just for the sake of arguing.

I just wanted to know how to disable the keyring.
I refuse to believe that I must have and use something
I know I don't want.

Bruce makes a valid point but just doesn't seem to know
how to put it across without offending people.

Maybe he got tired of fighting the issue and his ultimate
irritation showed through too readily.  Sorry about that.
I just wanted it disabled.  It shouldn't have been so hard.

Thank you.  Regards, Bruce