Re: Is there any way to kill a seahorse?
- From: Michael Stephenson <mickstephenson gmail com>
- To: Dimitrios Siganos <dimitris siganos org>
- Cc: seahorse-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Is there any way to kill a seahorse?
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:04:05 +0100
Bruce is right in that, if you are going to store passwords
unencrypted, the last thing you want to do, is collect them all in
one standard well-known place. However, that is an unfair remark
against seahorse because seahorse is clearly not intended to be used
in such a way. Clearly, seahorse is meant to be used with a
What I don't understand is that Bruce wants passwordless log ins for convenience, but is happy to type his password for every website he logs in to and never click "remember my password" on websites.
He is happy to type passwords for 14 different accounts whenever he uses his computer, but he'll be damned if he has to type one on log in?
Frankly it seems he wants the moon on a stick!
] [Thread Prev