Is there any way to kill a seahorse?

(Sorry for the troll -- it's taken me waaaaay too much
time to chase down who is responsible for asking
me over and over and over again to provide my password.)

I didn't ask for it and there is no plainly obvious way.
That is a crummy way to treat your customers.
I am looking for a clean, big, bright button saying, "DISABLE"
and it is not to be found.  Also, the name "seahorse" is
a ridiculously obscure project name for some anonymous window
that keeps popping up demanding attention from anything else
I might happen to be doing.

I am sure you have no idea
about how appallingly awful I consider an unstoppable intrusive
interface to be.  I do not want anything to pop up and disable
my desktop until I've typed in a password.  That is what login
is all about.  I always configure my ssh targets to accept my
varying public keys, so once I'm logged in I have no need to
type passwords again, except for this horrid little Gnomey thingy
that seizes my desktop until I've dismissed it.  Please be kind
enough to do two things:

1. tell me how to kill the little bugger fully dead so I never
   see it ever again, and

2. put a button on that pop-up window that offers the same thing
   to folks who are not persistent enough to chase down the cause.

There's supposed to be a list of apps to start at Gnome startup,
but search as I might through ~/.local and ~/.gnome2, I sure cannot
find anything resembling any of startup, keyring (other than
~/.gnome2/keyring) or seahorse that I can configure to gone.

Please do not tell me that all will be better with Gnome3.
It's too early to adopt yet.

Thank you.  Regards, Bruce

P.S. I also asked for an install without games.  Guess what?
As part of the Gnome ecosystem, you-all need to understand
that "no games" is yet another example of ignoring your customers'
desires.  Not good.

swell-foop-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
lightsoff-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
quadrapassel-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
mahjongg-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
iagno-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
gtali-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
gnotski-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
gnotravex-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
gnomine-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
gnome-sudoku-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
gnobots2-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
gnect-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
glines-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
glchess-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
swell-foop-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
lightsoff-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
gnome-games-recommended-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
gnome-games-support-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64
gnibbles-3.2.1-2.1.2.x86_64