Re: [orca-list] Built in Controls for Espeak Pretty Please with Sugar, cheeries, whatever it takes on top :)

completely agree with this centiment. I've tried a nmnumber of times
to write specific things I'd like, a daisy reader for linux, improve
orca a bit, and always struck out. I'm either not capable of coding or
it'd take me so long that by the time I was done orca would be
obsolete. It makes a guy want to switch back to windows sometimes,
where you don't have to deal with people who think coding is as easy
as breathing. But linux is so good that the sometimes extremely
frustrating issues with it are better than what windows could offer
me, so I'll stick with it. Just don't expect me to go quietly.