[orca-list] Built in Controls for Espeak Pretty Please with Sugar, cheeries, whatever it takes on top :)

Howdy,

Built in access to espeak would offer a lot of advantages. We could use variants without jumping through a
ton of hoops, probablya speed boost without having to go through a middle layer (speech-dispatcher), and be
able to use faster rates without needing to change speeech-dispatcher config files. The speech-dispatcher
thing isn't working for me at the time of this writing anyway, and even at 100% Orca is going painfully slow.
Thanks
Storm
PS Pretty please lol :)