Re: [orca-list] Built in Controls for Espeak Pretty Please with Sugar, cheeries, whatever it takes on top :)

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 11:57:33AM AEST, Mike Ray wrote:
As far as Orca is concerned it should not care what synthesiser is doing
the speaking, it just offers up what it gets from the a11y server layer
to sd to pass on to whatever is doing the speaking.

I totally agree. If you folks want to make full use of what eSpeak has to offer, please get involved with
Speech Dispatcher development to extend it to do what you want. Unfortunately I haven't had time to give the
project any love in the past months, but I'll be making time in the coming week to get a bugfix test release
out and start to look at future improvements.

Luke