Re: [orca-list] Built in Controls for Espeak Pretty Please with Sugar, cheeries, whatever it takes on top :)

I'd be in favor of this one. Good luck getting anyone here, or
anywhere else to help though. My experience has taught me not to
expect anyone to help, unless they get some insentive out of it. Sad
to say, but it's just the world, I guess. The exception seems to be
the orca developers, and possibly other desktop developers. Mate for
one, firefox, for another, although firefox can lag behind at times.
I've got little to no patience for being led along, and sadly sighted
devs do that with depressing regularity. I can be patient, but if I
get the sense that my patience is getting me nowhere I quickly lose
interest and move on.