Re: [orca-list] Built in Controls for Espeak Pretty Please with Sugar, cheeries, whatever it takes on top :)

Howdy,
This, like every other issue that is raised here, was only meant to get a yes or no vote. It shouldn't
disintegrate into a spame/flame/I'm way too busy to care war. Everyone is busy, we all have lives, and yet,
most of us still manage to get things done on the projects we manage. I'm sure Joanie is very capable of
making her own decisions ragarding what to work on with Orca, and that if this is something the community
wants, as seems to be the case (something like 5 yes to 2 no so far), she will at least consider it. It is
something I, and several others, really would like, and adding it would not hurt the project in any way, and
would fix a lot of problems cause due to the lack of speech-dispatcher's abilities.