Re: [orca-list] Gnome3, Orca and ArchLinux

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 08:43:39PM +0100, Michael Whapples wrote:
The best way I have found to get at it is to press ctrl+alt+tab to
get to the top panel, tab until you hear menu, now try some
cursoring left and right and try up and down in different places and
it will appear. Be careful as you may end up in the applications or
places menu as well and once in those you are captive until you
press escape to exit those menus.

        My gods.  Wouldn't it just be easier to go back to basics, ditch
what you can of the stoopid desktop managers, have X11 fire up a
terminal when you log on, and type your program names manually?

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org