Re: [orca-list] system menu in default accessible desktop (ubuntu 11.04)

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the tips. That really helped. I'm not sure I really like
Unity to be honest. I'm glad getting it reset back to Gnome was that
easy.

As for the speed goes you are absolutely right. I've got a duel boot
laptop here with Windows 7 and Ubuntu 11 on it and Ubuntu blows it
away in speed. Ubuntu loads up in like 30 seconds when I have to wait
for at least two complete minutes or so for Windows 7 just to get to
the login screen. No question which is the better OS when it comes to
performance goes.

Cheers!