Re: [orca-list] Indicators [was "Re: Connecting to a wireless network"]

Tom Masterson <kd7cyu yahoo com> wrote:

So that leads to two questions:

1.  How do I tell for sure which manager it is using?

Have you investigated this with the ps command?

2.  How do I change manager if changing the login settings does not work?

You could try removing the package, I suppose, but that might not lead to the
desired result depending on how your distribution handles window managers and
how the package dependencies are set up.

You could also search the Web; there should be instructions for your
distribution on how to change window managers.