Re: [orca-list] Connecting to a wireless network

On 08/08/11 18:15, Luke Yelavich wrote:
On Tue, Aug 09, 2011 at 03:02:24AM EST, Tom Masterson wrote:
I have Ubuntu 11.04 using classic (gnome).  How do I connect to a
wireless network using orca?
Press Windows key + M. You will land on a menu that is for messaging. Press left arrow until you hear
something related to networkng. ou should then be in the network manager menu. Arrow down that menu to find
the network you want to connect to.

I hope to have sed menus much more clearly indicated by Ubuntu 12.04, the next LTS.

Luke

Where do I have to be for Windows+m to take me to this messaging menu?
When I press Windows+m at the desktop, I just hear "text m". I'm running
vinux 3.2.1 (Ubuntu 11.04) with the Gnome Classic desktop, which is what
I think the original poster is running.

Is this Windows+m a Unity key stroke by any chance?

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain gmail com