Re: [orca-list] Flag day for Orca

Dear List!

I look development Orca version, mnemonics spokening works again when the check box is checked in speech page, thank you Will.
I see an interesting problem with this function, this is a speech problem:
2.26 Orca version says following the shortcut information if the tutorial message is checked if I remember correct: "Orca screen reader and magnifier frame. Settings button alts. To activate, press space."
Newest Orca development version says this information with following:
"Orca screen reader and magnifier frame. Settings button alts To activate, press space." This is problem because I using hungarian locale. For example when I activate the system menu, the "Accessibility" menu (akadÃlymentesÃtÃs in hungarian translation) mnemonics key is a, and the tutorial message is to activate, press right arrow (in hungarian the translation is "az almenà megnyitÃsÃhoz hasznÃlja a jobbra nyÃl billentyÅt."). So, the mnemonics a information a and the beginning tutorial message is hear following when Espeak talks this information: "AkadÃlymentesÃtÃs menà aaz almenà megnyitÃsÃhoz hasznÃlja a jobbra nyÃl billentyÅt." (Translated with english: Accessibility menu a to activate, press right arrow.) Possible insert after the mnemonics information with ". " string, because better prosode and better intonation with Espeak?

Another problem with sliders:
When I navigating for example with sliders in speech page in the tab key, Orca says following the slider information with hungarian locale: "HangmagassÃg 3,0 csÃszka 3.0" (translated with english: pitch 3,0 slider 3.0) 2.26 Orca release says this information with following if I remember correct english text: "Pitch slider 3.0"
Possible fix this problem?

Possible do gui preferences with new flags with final release? If I
right understand, this new flag method migration need because if the user would like customizing what information would like to hear or what order to hear. Or I not understand right why need the new method?

Thanks,

Attila