Re: [orca-list] Flag day for Orca

Hi Lorenzo:

I believe I found the source of the problem. Looks like the default script has been checking for a window name ending in " - Thunderbird" for quite some time (December 15, 2006, to be precise, I think).

It looks like the Thunderbird window names now end in " - Mozilla Thunderbird", causing the test to fail. Heh - I hate having us do stupid checks like that because I know they are going to come back to bite us some day.

The new code refactor actually helps us in this space. I just checked in some code that eliminates this check from default.py. I then moved the associated logic to the Thunderbird script area, which allows us to keep the logic but eliminate the window name check.

Hopefully things should be better. Please give it a try. Thanks so much for testing.

Will