Re: [orca-list] Flag day for Orca

Hi,

I can confirm this behavior.

Also, some of the items in the Orca Preferences speech page won't speak their mnemonics when the "where am I" key (NumPad-Enter) is pressed. More oddly, some of the items don't speak their mnemonics when NumPad-Enter is pressed the first time, but speak the mnemonic when you press NumPad-Enter a second time.

dave