Re: [orca-list] Flag day for Orca

Wow! Could it get any better? This is the best Thunderbird experience I've had since I started using it. I still need to see what it does with messages with attachments, but it's handling single messages and threads perfectly so far, as well as proper speaking of newly focused messages after a deletion. Now to get thunderbird 3.0 to properly handle gpg, but that's a totally different story and quite unrelated to this seemingly fully resolved issue with Orca.

Thanks much,
Lorenzo
--
Nia diligenta kolegaro