Re: [orca-list] 2 Orca issues

Hm. Now that you mention it, I do have WebVisum, mostly for solving
captchas, but it is, in fact running all the time with my Firefox. Maybe
I should stick with Solona for that, now that I know of its existence.
It works much better for that kind of thing anyway. I can confirm that
disabling WebVisum does in fact solve the problem, at least on
solona.net, where I simply logged in and clicked "Submit a captcha" and
arrowed and tabbed around, then hit alt left arrow, returning exactly to
the "submit a captcha" link. Well, I guess we know where exactly to file
the bug now.

Kyle

--
 Jesus you're my life.