Re: [orca-list] 2 Orca issues

One example, again using the current Orca from git master, Firefox 3.5
(Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; SunOS i86pc; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090623
Firefox/3.5), and OpenSolaris build 118:

1. Perform a google search for Orca

2. Tab to or use structural navigation by heading until you get to
Killer Whale - Wikipedia, the free encylopedia link

3. Press Enter on that link

4. Tab around on the resulting page

5. Press Alt+Left Arrow to go back

(Orca announces that the page has finished loading and speaks the link
Killer Whale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

6. Press Down Arrow

(Orca speaks "Orcinus orca is the sole species in the genus Orcinus, one
of the many species ... The name" which is the line immediately below
the link. In other words, focus was not placed at the top of the page,
but rather on the link I had been on and followed before pressing the
Back button.)

I will supply a debug.out upon request. <grin>

All kidding aside, help me out here guys. Let's figure this out. Thanks!
--joanie