Re: [orca-list] 2 Orca issues

On 08/09/2009 12:52 AM, Jason White wrote:
Nolan Darilek<nolan thewordnerd info>  wrote:
Oh, is navigating back in FF supposed to place me on the link from
which I moved forward?
No, I don't think so. This behaviour would be desirable, but it's probably a
feature request that would have to be implemented in Mozilla.
That's what I thought, too. But reading this thread gives me the opposite impression, hence the whole bit about not knowing what's an FF issue and what's due to Orca. We do have Orca caret control, after all, which suggests to me that Orca isn't just presenting the UI but is also influencing it to some extent. Please correct me if I'm wrong.