Re: [orca-list] 2 Orca issues

Hi Jacob.

I just pulled the same build you are using, but for OpenSolaris, namely:

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; SunOS i86pc; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2pre) Gecko/20090729
Shiretoko/3.5.2pre

It's still working for me. While I could be wrong, I doubt that
something within Firefox is not broken in the OpenSolaris version, but
is broken in the Linux version. So I'm starting to lean towards it being
setting related. But I'm also on the edge of zombification and in need
of a nap, so what would be awesome is the following:

1. Please open a new bug about this issue.
2. Please attach a full debug.out to the bug, along with your settings
   files (user-settings.py, orca-customizations.py, and anything you
   have in your app-settings.py related to Mozilla/Firefox/Shiretoko).

I'll take a look later today or on Monday. If it still winds up to be a
complete mystery, I may attach a debugging patch for you to try so that
I can get more data.

Thanks much!!
--joanie