Re: [orca-list] 2 Orca issues

I tried googling using Firefox 3.5 and nearly the latest orca, I believe
I updated it 2 or 3 days ago. I always end up at the top of the page
when I hit alt left arrow to go back. The only way I have found to hold
my position on a page is to open the link in a new window or tab. Then
when I close the window or tab, the link I had been on is naturally
focused. This is the version of Firefox 3.5 I think it's called
Shiretoko, if I spelled that correctly, that is in the Launchpad PPA for
Ubuntu Jaunty found at
http://ppa.launchpad.net/fta/ubuntu
but I have used several 3.1 and 3.0 versions with the same difficulty.
Perhaps it only works correctly on Open Solaris? I should run it in a
VirtualBox. It seems like a nice system from what I've been reading.

Hope this helps,
Kyle

--
 Jesus you're my life.