Re: [orca-list] Capital, Capital, Capital

Dnia 2008-03-20, czw o godzinie 14:22 +0100, Peter VÃgner pisze:
[...] So really the best we can expect is to have this in the
translation files (like in present)

Grrr... I just found the pl.po file is pretty old and this part is
completely broken :( Where is the orca.pot file?

There may be still problem with not translated letters (like 'Ä' in
Polish or 'Ä' in Slovak) which IMO should be spoken like 'charlie caron'
and 'alpha ogonek' (or other language equivalent).

[...]. In reality synth spelling would be preferred but the only
developer willing to listen to our crazy ideas is Jonathan so Espeak
might happen to be the only synth capable of all these goodies.

This is why i called it 'dream' - even if eSpeak will have such
functionality, there are many popular synthesizers without it...

I have a small idea (rather idea of idea for now) - I must rethink the
problem. May be some beer would be helpful :)

Bohdan