Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

Joanie, it also works when I use the numpad zero. The whole bug simply has
gone off
into space, don't know why.
The difference between the two insert keys is that zero thing; it still
ocurs when using shift+NumpadZero+tab to shift backward in forms. When I
enter into a text field, there are the zeros.
BTW: It really happens in other programs.
However: To go a bit off topic, I have to say that the behavior of my
system regarding the swap partition, starts scaring me. I had to reboot
after 800 MB were on my swap partition. I really don't know what causes
this; testing FF with form fields can't be the only cause, and not at all
since it performs correctly.
I observed that Evolution behaves very sluggish from the Edgy days on.
Are there any tools to detect memory and swap partition problems?
Hermann