Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

To follow up:

The operation leads into slowing down the whole system, because my swap partition gets bloated. Experimenting for half an hour makes a rebott of your system necessary.

It's probably irrelevant, but I want to cover all bases to get to the bottom of this problem. Yesterday Will filed bug 432685 â Using brltty can consume all the CPU. From his comment:
-----
When brltty is in use with Orca, we notice that the CPU usage of Orca can go towards 100%. The reason for this is that we're polling BrlAPI for braille input events via a gidle handler.
-----

Hermann: Are you using refreshable braille? I hate suggesting this, but if you are would you mind doing a test without to see if it makes a difference?

Thanks again for all your help and willingness to live on the "bleeding edge."
Joanie