Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

Hi Joanie,
I think this all has to do with the fact that my Insert key gets blocked
by the structural navigation.
Without that Orca performs less sluggish, however there's still a
certain sluggishness rising during the day. It is due to my only 240 MB
of RAM.
But I've tested the CPU and found that it is 100% in use when Orca and
brltty are running.
I guess that the first 2 values are essential "us" and "sy". They add to
100% when Orca and brltty are running; Orca without brltty adds up to
75%, while deactivating Orca, start Gnome and an application and using
brltty in a console show the first values between 0 and 1%.
Very astonishing.
I'm not willing to give up my braille display since it is the only way
to acces a console, and I'm very much bound to text linux; it makes
things so much easier.
Hermann