Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

Hi Hermann.

I think this all has to do with the fact that my Insert key gets blocked
by the structural navigation.

<sigh> Well, I see that you have sent me a debug.out. Thanks!!! I have quite a bit on my RealJob(tm) plate today, but I will look at it this evening at the latest and see what I can figure out. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, another question: Do you ever find that Insert gets stuck elsewhere? For instance, if you use Insert F to get formatting in OOo Writer does it happen?

I'm not willing to give up my braille display

I was never suggesting that you do so. I even felt bad for asking you to do a test without it. Braille is essential access. I just wanted to see if brltty had anything to do with the issues you are seeing.

Thanks again for all your help!
Joani