Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

Hey Hermann.

And now there are the bad news: The insert key no longer gets stuck.

Just to be sure we're on the same page: Are you saying with the work-around of not using the NumPad, things are working 100% as expected and that what remains to be solved with respect to the NumPad is the issue of the O's when Shift is also held down?

As you may have seen on the latter front, Mike reminded me that we've crossed this bridge before with CapsLock (thanks Mike!) so tonight I'll see if I can use what we did there to solve the problem with the NumPad's Insert.

Thanks and take care.
Joanie