Re: nm-edit (was: Re: [3/3] Do something with trusted networks)

> Next up, do we want people to be able to add a Network? If so, the
> nicest implementation (with the least amount of duplicated code) would
> be to have nm-applet listen to a dbus message asking it to pop up the
> "add network" dialog.

For now, I'd ignore this.

I think could be a usefull characteristic, becouse is just another way to do the same.

> However, more functionality will be a big plus for 802.1x/certificates.
> Perhaps something that can even interface a little with Seahorse for
> certificate management down the road.

What about to have the oportunity to disable the DHCP of each connection, then you can allow the user to store static IP's for each network and save this data to a gconf key.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)