Re: Help with bcm43xx

Here was my answer earlier:

There have been a number of posts here with people having problems
with the BCM43xx drivers.  If you search ubuntuforums.org there are a
number of threads on it and some suggested solutions that you can try
on Gentoo.  When I get some free time I will try and put all the
various solutions down in one place.  If/when you find a solution it
would be great if you could post it here.

Also, I missed the part about running it from a console.  To do this
stop NetworkManager and then run from a terminal:
NetworkManager --no-daemon.