Re: [3/3] Do something with trusted networks

Jens Lautenbacher wrote:
The old behavior (as of the last patch I posted) would not have solved this, either.

Why? The "internal" network would have been marked as trusted, and would
always be displayed, so I can select it to try to connect to the AP.

Heh, I wrote the code, I know.  ;-)

Because of the merge BSSID stuff, we will take the fallback network and merge it into the scanned networks (which are merged into one). We want to merge fallbacks and the scan, for myriad reasons.

Sad. All the windows laptops have no problem with this situation...

By the way, you didn't say anything to the idea to at least display all
"fallback" networks as a drop-down/select-menu in the connect dialog so
I don't have to enter the same information over and over again...
Could this be possible?

Well I suppose we could just list all of the stored networks, not just the fallback. But that seems useful in very few cases.

	Robert Love