Re: [3/3] Do something with trusted networks

Jens Lautenbacher wrote:

Please, reconsider the decision to not shown the trusted networks in an
easily accessible list... this would help so much here :-)

The old behavior (as of the last patch I posted) would not have solved this, either.

Are you saying you have two wireless networks, with two different ESSID's, but sharing one BSSID?

That violates the wireless spec, I am 99% sure. Who makes the access point?

The reason NM chokes on it is that we have logic to merge two AP objects into one if they share the same BSSID.

	Robert Love