Re: MSVC build problems after updating from git

On 28 Nov 2014, at 12:23, Murray Cumming wrote:

On Fri, 2014-11-28 at 10:33 +0000, John Emmas wrote:

Is there any way I could experiment with changing that message text -
let's say to this:-

       gmmproc: 'error': GIOErrorEnum: Example code discarded.

Or maybe to this:-

       gmmproc: (source_module='error'): GIOErrorEnum: Example code
discarded.

It's not really an error. Maybe we can call it a warning or just a note.

Hi Murray,

Kjell mentioned yesterday (and I confirmed this morning) that the word "error:" in that message is just an
indication that the files being processed (at that particular time) happened to be "error.ccg" and
"error.hg".  But MSVC sees the text "error:" and wrongly assumes that an error occurred  :-(

John