Re: MSVC build problems after updating from git

On 27/11/2014 13:08, Murray Cumming wrote:
Maybe you have a bad doxygen? It's not uncommon for various versions of
doxygen to crash on various things.

Hi Murray,

To the best of my knowledge, doxygen isn't involved in the process. What I mean by that is that I'm not (consciously) generating any documentation files.

Or are you saying that it'll be doxygen that's inserting all those extra comments all of a sudden?

John