Re: MSVC build problems after updating from git

On Fri, 2014-11-28 at 10:33 +0000, John Emmas wrote:
What seems to be happening is that it's noticing the word "error:" in
that captured text - and assuming that one of the pre-build steps
failed.!  If I temporarily rename error.hg and error.ccg to something
else (then process the renamed files instead) the problem goes away.
But that's not a viable solution of course!

Is there any way I could experiment with changing that message text -
let's say to this:-

        gmmproc: 'error': GIOErrorEnum: Example code discarded.

Or maybe to this:-

        gmmproc: (source_module='error'): GIOErrorEnum: Example code
discarded.

It's not really an error. Maybe we can call it a warning or just a note.