Re: Libgsf 1.10 !!!!!!!

Well, after spending lots of time downloading loads of depencies, typing "dpkg -i" hundreds of times and getting endless errors, I gave up.
Then, I had a look in my Gnome menu, and found a Gnumeric icon (previous version was not installed, so it had to be related to 1.4)
I clicked on it and oh miracle, it starts, and it's indeed 1.4 ! I will not try to understand, I will not.

I loaded an excel file, made an XY graph, noticed all the littel changes, it basically seems to work !

Great :o)

Now looking to 1.6 ! ;o)

Vince